Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Every little boy needs a "gentle giant dog"!

I always love to hear from the families that have welcomed Bella's babbies into their lives; below is an email and some picuters I received from Tanya who got Teddy aka Tonka. Thanks for sending the update Tanya......I love it!

Hello there Erica, it's Tanya. We purchased Tonka from you in April and I have been meaning to email you and let you know how he has been doing.

Tonka is HUGE!!! When we first got him home, I could tell that he had a bond with our lil man Evan right away. He was Evan's little buddy. Now they are practically attached at the hip, and Tonka has grown sooo much that Evan has become his little buddy. :) It is really a joy for me to look out into my backyard and see my little boy playing with his gentle giant dog. Evan and Tonka wrestle, and it is hilarious to watch. They climb the wood pile together, sleep together, and whatever Evan eats Tonka has to eat too.

We recently got him fixed because he continued to "mark" around our bed, which was driving my absolutely insane. He did really well with the surgery. Last week I had to put our female bulldog Daisy to sleep. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Tonka has been such a comfort to me since. I just wanted to say thank you sooo very much, for letting us have one of your wonderful dogs. He has brought all of us a lot of joy.

Thanks Again, Tanya

P.S. Good luck with your new litter due next week, I think. Can't wait to see the pics of these. :)