Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow White, Six little dwarfs & a bag of Cheetos?

Let me set the scene for you……Its Thanksgiving morning, I’ve got the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV for Kenzie and she is fed and dressed. I’m doing good........the puppies have been taken care of AND I am dressed, hair fixed, make-up on and cooking the dished that I have been assigned to bring the Thanksgiving Dinner at Mom’s house. Matt has gone out to feed the cattle, while I finish up in the kitchen.

I look up from my Green Bean casserole to check on Kenzie and have to stop and laugh……..because Snow White, aka Kenzie, is in the living room conducting some sort of lecture to the puppies in between distributing Cheetos to herself and all six of the dwarfs, aka the puppies!!!!

Apparently at some point in my “orderly” cooking process Kenzie had gotten out her "Snow White" dress from her Disney Princess dress collection and then reached the Cheetos out of the pantry!

Who dosen’t need Cheetos at 9 o’ clock in the morning? Oh well……I am pretty sure that there are plenty of college kids who survived on less or worse, whichever way you want to look at.