Saturday, November 9, 2013

Five girls and a guy !

Fatty Patty had another litter of puppies sired by CH Heatherbull Party Like a Rock Star also know as "Ozzy". They were born the last week of September and will be ready for new homes in early December.... just in time for settling into their new homes over the holidays.  You can see pictures and read more about their beautiful dad at his family's web site HERE 
Below are some baby pics taken 11-8-13 to give you a preview. There are 5 girls and 1 boy in the litter. As always my puppies come with a health statement from my vet and a health guarantee from me. The puppies will be current on vaccinations and worming. In addition each puppy will have a microchip for permanent identification and comes with AKC registration. I'd love to visit with you if you are looking for a bulldog family member. Please feel welcome to call me at 918-344-0622 or my mother, Susan, at 918-344-0791.  

Basket -o-puppies

Aurora

Bob Jr.

Dottie

Fat Amy

Jasmine
 
Sparkles